Tbilisi International Airport CIP Service
Primeclass CIP Services
All Prime Pack guests, Priority Pass Card holders and contracted organizations may benefit from a special and privileged service offered at TAV "primeclass," a part of CIP Service offered at the International Terminal. The lounge, which is open 24/7, offers facilities including cable and wireless internet, TV, daily newspapers, weekly and monthly magazines as well as a snack bar prepared by BTA Complimentary Services where wait service is also available in a relaxing atmosphere away from flight announcements.
Whether you're arriving or departing the CIP Service of Tbilisi Airport offers personal care in a pleasant atmosphere as well as outstanding flexibility, comfort, convenience, a high-class ambiance and quick, uncomplicated handling for those who want to begin or end their trips without stress. CIP service may be enjoyed by anyone traveling by business class or simply by pre-booking, with the aid of our exclusive CIP passenger service staff.
Prime Pack Departure: After booking via e-mail or facsimile transmission, the departing passengers are greeted at the terminal entrance with CIP agents and personal porter, who do all the procedure connecting to luggage. After this we accompany with the passengers to the passport control. CIP agents welcomed her /him in the special lounge beyond the passport control where they can enjoy the following services free of charge: all alcoholic drinks, hot & cold beverages, aperitifs, snacks, internet access, facsimile and photocopy services. They can watch television, read the dailies and rest until the time of departure.
Prime Pack Arrival: When the passenger arrives, they are greeted by CIP staff with the porter (who do all procedures connecting to the luggage, which is bringing it to our special arrival lounge) and brought to the special lounge at the terminal by VIP vehicles. In the arrival lounge the passengers will be greeted by security representatives, border-guard representatives and the customs’ staff. If the passenger needs Visa Service passenger can take it on the place without the queue. CIP staff cares about the guests who wish to greet their passengers! After having their drinks at the bar for free in the comfortable atmosphere, all they have to do is wait for the plane to land...
PRIME PACK CIP ARRIVAL - 90 €
PRIME PACK CIP DEPARTURE - 90€
ONLY CIP LOUNGE SERVICE - 40 €
Infants below 6 years old are free of charge.
Primeclass CIP Service
Phone: +995 322 310 330; +995 322 310 331
Primeclass CIP (VIP) Servise In Tbilisi International Airport
TEL: +995 322 310 330
FAX: +995 322 310 331
Primeclass CIP (VIP) Servise In Batumi International Airport
TEL: +995 422 35 111
FAX: +995 422 35 112
Important Information for Passengers!
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are not allowed to carry:
In your luggage:
- Explosives (Gunpowder, firework, signal flash, etc.);
- Flammables (Solvent, paint, thinner, lighter, etc.);
- Solid or liquid chemicals.
In your hand luggage:
- All items listed above;
- Sharp, Cutting, Sharp-pointed and Blunt-pointed articles (Sword, Axe, Knife, Corkscrew, Scissors, Nail File, Nail, etc.);
- Fire Guns (Pistol, rifle, etc.).
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are allowed to:
• Have in your checked-in baggage alcohol drinks, not more then 70% of alcohol contents, factory-made not more then 5L. per passenger;
• Carry in your hand luggage medication and diet items, including infant’s food to be used during flight with you; you may be asked to demonstrate approve of necessity of such items during your flight;
• Have in your hand luggage only a constricted quantity of liquid substances– not more then 100 ml. each and it should be placed into transparent plastic frequentative (with sticker zips) bags no more then 1 L. per passenger;
• Purchase liquids (drinks, perfumes) in the Airport airside shops (Duty Free) or on board of the Aircraft. In case they are sold in special packing, do not open them before they are checked for flight safety reason in the Security Control Points – otherwise they will be confiscated. In case you are flying via any European Union State Airports do not open the package before you reach the final destination point.
• All these substances and items can be taken in addition to the quantity (maximum 1 L.) that you already carry in your hand baggage.
In order to identify liquid substances while performing the control you should:
- Show all the liquids you have with you to be checked at the Aviation Security Control Points;
- Take off the jacket and/or coat – they are checked separately parallel to your check;
- Remove PC notebook and other large size electrical devices – they are also checked separately parallel to your personal check.
In case you have any questions in connection with the above mentioned rules, please address to your Air Company for consultation.