Tbilisi Airport Online Departures Timetable
STAD is scheduled time Arrival-Departure
ETAD is estimated time Arrival-Departure
time is local
Important Information for Passengers!
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are not allowed to carry:
In your luggage:
- Explosives (Gunpowder, firework, signal flash, etc.);
- Flammables (Solvent, paint, thinner, lighter, etc.);
- Solid or liquid chemicals.
In your hand luggage:
- All items listed above;
- Sharp, Cutting, Sharp-pointed and Blunt-pointed articles (Sword, Axe, Knife, Corkscrew, Scissors, Nail File, Nail, etc.);
- Fire Guns (Pistol, rifle, etc.).
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are allowed to:
• Have in your checked-in baggage alcohol drinks, not more then 70% of alcohol contents, factory-made not more then 5L. per passenger;
• Carry in your hand luggage medication and diet items, including infant’s food to be used during flight with you; you may be asked to demonstrate approve of necessity of such items during your flight;
• Have in your hand luggage only a constricted quantity of liquid substances– not more then 100 ml. each and it should be placed into transparent plastic frequentative (with sticker zips) bags no more then 1 L. per passenger;
• Purchase liquids (drinks, perfumes) in the Airport airside shops (Duty Free) or on board of the Aircraft. In case they are sold in special packing, do not open them before they are checked for flight safety reason in the Security Control Points – otherwise they will be confiscated. In case you are flying via any European Union State Airports do not open the package before you reach the final destination point.
• All these substances and items can be taken in addition to the quantity (maximum 1 L.) that you already carry in your hand baggage.
In order to identify liquid substances while performing the control you should:
- Show all the liquids you have with you to be checked at the Aviation Security Control Points;
- Take off the jacket and/or coat – they are checked separately parallel to your check;
- Remove PC notebook and other large size electrical devices – they are also checked separately parallel to your personal check.
In case you have any questions in connection with the above mentioned rules, please address to your Air Company for consultation.
Tbilisi International Airport has two car parks with 325 cars capacity for the ordinary passengers and CIP passengers.
1 hour fee - 2.5 Georgian Lari
24 hours fee – 10 Georgian Lari
NOTE: Operator of Tbilisi International Airport TAV Georgia accepts no liabilityin respect of any loss, destruction, damage or theft to/from the vehicle or the contents of the vehicle.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
T&G Coffee Shop
T&G Coffee Shop is located at the departure side at the ground level. This outlet is coffee shop base that offers drinks, coffee and tea throughout the day. You can taste the selected sandwiches, cakes and bakeries in self service style while waiting for your flight.
The name of the café comes from Turkey & Georgia’s first letters and is open between 08:00-23:00 hours.
Cappadocia is located at the arrival side at the ground level. This outlet is set in magnificent Cappadocia place décor. It is servicing local and international beverages, hot or cold snacks, tea and coffees in a casual and released atmosphere.
There are two seperate duty free stores in the new terminal building of the Tbilisi International Airport, as of inauguration 7th. February 2007.
The stores both remain in the Departures Terminal of the airport, the Main Store serving a general concept of main duty free products such as perfume, cosmetics, liquor, cigarettes, chocolates, Turkish delight as well as other products, while another store serves as a specialist for wine offering a great variety of the famous Teliani brand.
There are 2 CIP lounges (Arrival and Departure) and 1 Business Lounge in Tbilisi International Airport. All lounges are parts of the services served by ‘primeclass’ CIP Service, provided by TAV. As a complete services package, ‘primeclass’ is designed to meet the most demanding expectations of their guests.
TOILETS & SPECIAL ROOMS GROUND FLOOR
(Greeters & Meeters Hall) There are 3 ladies' rooms, 3 men's rooms, 2 toilets for the handicapped, 2 infant care rooms and 2 cleaning rooms. GROUND FLOOR (Baggage Claim) There is 1 ladies' room, 1 men's room, 1 toilet for the handicapped, 1 cleaning rooms and 1 infant-care room.
(Before Passport Control) There is 1 ladies' room, 1 men's room, 1 toilet for the handicapped, 1 infant care room and 1 cleaning room. FIRST FLOOR (Before Departure Passport Control) There is 1 ladies' rooms, 1 men's room, 1 toilets for the handicapped, 1 cleaning room.
(After Passport Control) There are 3 ladies' rooms, 3 men's rooms, 3 toilets for the handicapped and 3 cleaning rooms.
Trolleys can be used free of charge in all area.
Passenger can make their baggage wrapped on the ground floor departure hall.
There is one meeting point at the arrival part of ground floor.
Passengers can buy souvenirs of Georgia in the souvenir shops on the ground floor departure side.
MEDICAL SERVICES AIRPORT EMERGENCY SERVICES
Medical services are provided on the ground floor at Tbilisi International Airport.
The pharmacy in the Tbilisi International Airport is operated by PSP. It is located on the ground floor and is open round-the-clock.