Airport Information center – phone: (+995 422) 23 51 00
Batumi Airport Transportation
How to get to the Batumi Airport
Taxis are available right upon the exit of the airport terminal; it is approximately 10-15 minute drive to the city centre.
|Batumi City "TAXI-2": 27 05 94; 23 15 88; (+ 995 77) 41 97 97|
|Batumi City "TAXI-555": 27 37 18|
|Batumi City "TAXI-777": 23 10 70; (+ 995 77) 51 10 70|
Batumi Taxi Phones:
(+ 995 599) 929 929
(+ 995 77) 41 97 97
(+ 995 77) 51 10 70
29 29 70; 21 81 81; 27 94 77
Batumi municipal bus No10 has a fixed route: Airport-Batumi Centre. Bus stop is in front of the terminal
and it takes 20 minute for a bus to get to the city centre. The travel fee is 0.40 Gel.
Batumi Bus Information center – phone (+995 422) 27 85 47
Airport Car Park
The airport car park is designed to accommodate airport customer requirements. In addition to a comfortable and safe parking area provided for the vehicles, a high standard of service is guaranteed through use of the latest technology.
The Car Park provides secure service to all vehicles.
Total car park capacity: 100 cars.
|Type of Vehicle||CAR||MINIBUS||COMMERCIAL MINIBUS|
|Parking Fee||2.00 GEL||4.00 GEL||7.00 GEL|
Batumi Railway Station
Information center – phone (+995 422) 25 03 03
Information center – phone (+995 422) 27 98 01; 27 62 68; 27 68 60
Important Information for Passengers!
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are not allowed to carry:
In your luggage:
- Explosives (Gunpowder, firework, signal flash, etc.);
- Flammables (Solvent, paint, thinner, lighter, etc.);
- Solid or liquid chemicals.
In your hand luggage:
- All items listed above;
- Sharp, Cutting, Sharp-pointed and Blunt-pointed articles (Sword, Axe, Knife, Corkscrew, Scissors, Nail File, Nail, etc.);
- Fire Guns (Pistol, rifle, etc.).
According to the Civil Aviation Security Regulations, you are allowed to:
• Have in your checked-in baggage alcohol drinks, not more then 70% of alcohol contents, factory-made not more then 5L. per passenger;
• Carry in your hand luggage medication and diet items, including infant’s food to be used during flight with you; you may be asked to demonstrate approve of necessity of such items during your flight;
• Have in your hand luggage only a constricted quantity of liquid substances– not more then 100 ml. each and it should be placed into transparent plastic frequentative (with sticker zips) bags no more then 1 L. per passenger;
• Purchase liquids (drinks, perfumes) in the Airport airside shops (Duty Free) or on board of the Aircraft. In case they are sold in special packing, do not open them before they are checked for flight safety reason in the Security Control Points – otherwise they will be confiscated. In case you are flying via any European Union State Airports do not open the package before you reach the final destination point.
• All these substances and items can be taken in addition to the quantity (maximum 1 L.) that you already carry in your hand baggage.
In order to identify liquid substances while performing the control you should:
- Show all the liquids you have with you to be checked at the Aviation Security Control Points;
- Take off the jacket and/or coat – they are checked separately parallel to your check;
- Remove PC notebook and other large size electrical devices – they are also checked separately parallel to your personal check.
In case you have any questions in connection with the above mentioned rules, please address to your Air Company for consultation.